Dubai and Electrolytes

One of the really special events for the Canadian Team was an invitation to
the Canadian Consulate for a cocktail party honoring the team. It should
also be noted that the Canadian ambassador and his wife were waiting at the
finish line for Christy and Tang to congratulate them personally.

The great highlight of the evening was talking to Gayle Ecker about her
research at the WEC on electrolytes.  (My husband thinks I should get a
life--who else spends half the night discussing electrolytes).  Gayle feels
that we are shooting in the dark with respect to the amount and timing of
the electrolytes and her research and the tests on the horses throughout the
race will hopefully give us many answers to those questions.

If anyone has an email for her, please ask her to let us know her raw data
as soon as possible and then her conclusions.

Joane and the Herd