How the USA was treated at ROC

I remember hearing a story from the ROC in Utah one year...turns
out the horse one of the arabs leased did not pass the vet-in.
This arab approached another rider (USA) and said "I will ride
your horse".  The USA person responded negatively wherin the arab
said "Do you know who I am?" and the USA person responded "Do you
know where you are?"

This is just heresay, but it would not surprise me if it were
ture.

Teddy