Re: Riding with bells

My dogs wear bells...ALL the time.  Yes, it sometimes drives me
nuts, but I have learned to ignore it (except when they scrtach
or shake in the middle of the night).  They wear bells for two
reasons: 1.) It gives "c4ritters" fair warning so they can get
away...I HATE my dogs bringing home bodies of groundhogs, etc.
Even worse is when they eat them and then come inside to throw it
up. 2.)  I almost always know where they are...the sopund travels
a LONG way here in the country.

Teddy