Re: Riding with bells

>>I have found other riders who THINK it will upset their horse,
>therefore
>>it upsets the rider.

Then again, maybe it just irritates the heck out of the rider.  I
remember when Nina Warren gave a bottle of aspirin credit for one of
Ballad's wins over Whoa Jack (before Melissa owned him, when ridden by
Sandy Olinger).  Nina said Sandy had a bottle of aspirin tied to her
saddle and the noise of them shaking was driving her insane, so she just
blew on out of there.

I had a friend who had a bell on her key chain.  Even inside her fanny
pack (Oh my, Annette's picturing a bell inside a Kotex right now) that
bell really got on my nerves.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]