WEC souvenier for sale

Well, I had fun buying souveniers.  The price was right and some
are unique.  But one will not work for me and I hate to see it
sit on a shelf collecting dust.

It is a spare tire cover.  White vinyl with the WEC logo.  I have
16" tires and this is made for 15".

I will sell it to the highest bidder....bidding through this
Sunday so it can be shipped in time for Christmas.

Contact me via e-mail or phone.  And YES, you can put it on a
credit card.

Teddy Lancaster