Re: Horse Kicking

Dear Mlia,

Thanks for your post.I wouldnl"t sday exactly that I was "misinformed"
although that"s possible.  The information I received was from legal
opinion on pets and their liability.  It also mentioned the difference
between the signs people put up for "Guard Dog on Duty"(the most
apropropiate) and "Beware of Dog" which implies that you KNOW your dog
is dangerous!  I think it is a" fine legal line" but one that is good to
be aware of.Hope your problem gets solved.

Maureen