Re: WINTER RIDING

Sounds familiar!  Do you think they pray to their ancestor gods or
something?  Or do they see us coming and make a point of rolling in the mud
before we can get to the barn?  My grey Arab, who is gorgeous clean, likes
to pretend he's a spotted horse, especially in the winter... Pinto, Paint,
Appaloosa, he doesn't care.  Either he hopes I'll give up on the brushing
or maybe he secretly enjoys it!!  :)  As far as winter riding goes, my
husband swears by an oilskin and I love those polar fleece gloves but have
yet to discover a way to keep my feet warm enough so they won't start
itching when they start warming up... I can handle all kinds of torture but
I hate that itching when your feet are warming up... gives me the heebie
jeebies thinking about it!
Maggie