Re: WINTER RIDING

John,
I am from North Dakota and my husband has to work outside, so he has
tried everything to keep warm. He tried battery operated socks and said
they worked great to keep his feet warm. But he stills prefers wool
socks. They were more comfortable to work in.

Lynette
On Monday we had record breaking temperatures, 55 degress and sunny.
Some parts of the state had almost 70 degress. But by this weekend the
highs are predicted at 10 degress. On Monday I had to work, I had
planned on riding this weekend. I think my horses had something to do
with this.