Re: Awards Ceremony

WEC site is chosen from those who submit requests.  The UAE
offered money to the FEI...a huge sum from what I have heard.
Money talks.

Unfortunately, such an even is VERY costly, hence few countries
can afford to host them.  About time for some sponsorship you
say? Why doesn't Cossequin or Bayer sponsor endurance?
Visibility and returns on their investment.  Endurance is not a
very good spectator sport and the clientel are, so far, not rich
enough to make a significant impact on their sales.

You read the bottom line......

Teddy