Re: Winnie's Cookies, yucca, MSM etc

I have a question about Winnies Cookies for those out there that have
Nutrition Expertise (Susan G, etc.)
I have some advertisement information from Whinnies cookies.
They are touting a LOW Fat, LOW calorie balanced complete Supplement.
Dont we want to get more calories and higher fat into our performance
horses?
They recommend feeding 6 little cookies at 1.7% Fat ( Depending on
moisture)
which to means to me it's probably not consistant in quality.Not much fat
in the total diet if that all you feed with hay.I also put a pencil to the
price of the cookies compared to another Major Feed company's High Fat
(6%), high calorie supplement, and I could feed 8 lbs a day for the same
price.
Any comments?

Mary Rose
Newbee  Wannabe