Re: that three way race off in MS

Samm can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe they did the last loop (16
miles) in about 40 minutes and all three were down in a matter of just a
few minutes.

There of the best horses ever - head to head.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.