Toughest multi day KALAHARI 300 Miler

Hi to all,
The toughest multi day in the world can only be the Kalahari 300 miler,one
rides at night,tries to catch up on sleep during the day but its to
hot,saddle up again and head out for four nights in a row.
This ride will be held again this year on the 21/9/99,this ride is held evey
second year.I definately plan on compeing in this ride just to finish,only
50 people have ever completed this ride.
There was a article about this ride in the Trail Blazer a few months ago.
If anyone would like to take part in this challeging event,let me know and I
will organise horses for you(and crew)
Regards
kathy in South Africa