booing and hissing

Don't forget everyone that this ride was held in a part of the world where
Americans, male or female, are not held in the highest regard.  That
feeling has been around for a long, long time.  I'm sure Val knows this and
did not take this personally.  When we travel abroad we need not take the
home folks actions personally.  Just think what Val and the rest of the
female riders did for the self conficence of the Mid-Eastern women smiling
behind their veils, US or not.  I say that behaving with class does more to
help relations than getting upset.  3 cheers for Val and the whole group of
riders.

Sharon
West Region