Re: Who was on the US squad?

In a message dated 12/12/98 1:00:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
barfield@primenet.com writes:

<< s Danielle told the Chef that she really wanted to try to repeat as
Champion and thus was not willing to ride as a team member. (This is not a
fact or  >>

I will not swear to be correct but I think since Danielle went as the reigning
champion and 7th rider for the US, she was not eligible for the team.

I am thrilled everyone did so well over there as I was afraid even the
greatest efforts by anyone other that the host nation would be in vain as far
as the medals went.

Hurrah Val and USA

SusanK