Re: Who Was on the US Squad?

>So, as Potato said, neither Valerie or Danielle were on the 4-member
>US team, and therefore despite finishing first and sixth, the US came
>away with only the team silver.  Let me see, they've won the last two
>world championships and they were not put on the official team? Now
>that is peculiar indeed!  There was a lot of second guessing about who
>got selected to the team in the first place, and now this?

   Trying to get the wars started again huh ;^}

Lets look at the situation this way.  Cash is pulled at the first vet check,
obviously a very good decision that he was not on the team.

Jedi ties up 7 days before the ride and is lame 3 days before the ride. Who
would think this horse is a good choice for the team? Certainly not me.  I'm
sure sometimes the choice of team horses is tough but this time it doesn't
look so tough.

Jim Mitchell