Re:Bite the bullit movie-what's wrong

What's wrong....at the end, his supposedly fit horse that just did 500
miles in 5 days is frothy with foamy sweat and where he had pulled the
saddle the horse's back is bone dry!  Wonder how many cans of shaving
cream they had to use.  We all know it should have been a clear watery
sweat, right???   Linda, who loves that movie.

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 12/11/98 9:06:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,