Re: >AERC IS US!! Be part of the solution, not the problem.

I guess I don't understand what mistake by the board or officers we're talking
about.  I thought this continuous discussion was on the reclassification of
LD.  That was done by a vote of the membership - not by the board.  The
membership voted to amend an article.  I disagree that this was a "mistake" by
the membership.   There was a proposal made which had 2 sides - some people
voted for it, others voted against it.  But more voted for it so it was
passed.  How is that a mistake?  Just because the amendment may not be in
agreement with your opinion or mine doesn't make it a mistake.  It just means
some people didn't get their way.

If I am on the wrong sheet of music here, let me know.  Maybe you all are
talking about some mistake the board made that I've missed.  If so, my
apologies in advance.

Margie Burton
Central