Waiting anxiously for results from Dubai!

Yes, I admit, I've been waiting on pins and needles all day long. I feel
like Tigger on a hot tin roof!

My question is: Did Ona finish??? She is a most revered member of the
Fish Creek Endurance Team. Another teammember, Dory Jackson is over there
crewing for Ona. I have only received the first nine finishes, as has
everyone else, I'm sure, but I'M DYING HERE!!!

If anyone is privy to the final results, Please Share!!

Thanks!

Darlene M. Anderson
Fish Creek Team Leader, Rider and Partner of The FeatherB
Wife to Poor Vic, and Mom to Jessi & Tucker
Stanwood, WA
Quitters never win and Winners never quit.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]