Re: Potato in Dubai

I don't know about everyone else, but I have been desperately trying to
follow all of this and I am not sure about anything. Maybe someone else
knows more then me, but this post and some other reports have me
confused and frustrated.

Potato RICHARDSON wrote:

> everywhere.  Valery did an outstanding job and I heard i the local bar
> last night that the difference between Gold & Silver Team awards was
> only about two minutes.  Must be a real shock to the US team leaders..

What is a real shock to the US team leaders? Who got the Gold and Silver
team awards? There has been posts that France got the gold and New
Zealand got the silver, and then someone said that New Zealand got the
gold and the US got the silver. Potato, if you know who got these awards
why don't you tell us!

> My activities here where to assist the Jordan Team and we had a great
> success 5 out of 6 horses that started finished!  Most important to them
> was 1st the fact of finishing 2nd to finish ahead of the other Arab
> Countries.   I think we got a 4th  Team finish.  As Steph & I rode back
> to the Resort at 2 AM to return the horses and for me to retrieve my
> car it was a good time to review the results.

If you have the results, could you please share them???? You have to
know that finally writing us an email and not giving much information to
some very anxious people dying for some news is cruel and unusual
punishment. It must be night time there now and we still have not heard
much. Why??? Where is Steph? Does anyone know for sure if the US team
got the silver? Am I the only one who is confused? (that could be, I get
confused easily):-)

Waiting for some news in ND
Lynette
PS. this weekend it is going to be up in the 50's. Love it. My horse are
out there praying every day that the cold weather will come so I will
leave them alone and they can get some rest.