re: >AERC IS US!! Be part of the solution, not the problem.

Joe Long wrote---------------------

>>AERC IS US!! Be part of the solution, not the problem.

>Yes, I agree.  I've been a Lifetime Member and an ardent supporter of
AERC for

--

I agree too, Joe.  I've been a director since Jan. '97 and the only
person to contact me directly, regarding AERC policy, (other than

I occasionally peek in at Ridecamp to see what "rumble" is going on, but
since no one takes the time to contact me directly, I assume the "rumble"
is simply discussion and formulation of thought.

If AERC members would like to have issues delt with, I'd appreciate
hearing your concerns and proposals directly.

Linda Van Ceylon,
Mountain Region Sanctioning Dir.
AERC

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]