Re: Around the Mountain & mental conditioning

> You <do> have to realize that he may only
> be going faster to get away from the caterwauling on his back.  I
> couldn't carry a tune in a bucket (with a lid)!  Oher times, we'll do
> some "exercises" (bends, lateral work, hop a log) to break up the
> monotony on long stretches.
>
> Experience seems to be the best cure for the horses that I've ridden.
>
> Linda Flemmer

Linda

This is Jordy speaking.  Please don't give my rider any encourgement.  His
range makes Johnny Cash sound like an opra singer.  He could not carry a tune
in a bucket and his conception of a song is more like the wailing of a
lonesome coyote. The first time he tryed to sing, it so distressed me I
spooked and ran home to get away from it.

So please, please will you suggest something besides singing to this tone deaf
rider - or else send me a pair of earplugs.

Regards
Jordy

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.