Re: SADDR &Keeping in Some sort of shape in Winter

Alright! We have another Angie McGhee on the go here!
Maybe at the Sponge Champeenships we can also have a Comic Champeenship (or
is that too taylor made for AM to take all?).
You guys are great for fighting off my SADDR. Keep it up.
Brenda

Lori wrote:
Other ways to get your heart rate up:

1.  Take a nap with the phone next to your head.

2.  Go get the morning paper barefoot.

3.  See if you can move that hot lid from the stove to the sink without an
oven mit.

4.  Set your answering machine to pick up after 2 rings & see if you can beat
it from
     other side of the house.

5.  Read the conditioning tips in all your books & magazines & look outside to
see if
     you can get a ride in before the next storm.

Have fun,

Lori, Sky & Packy
AZ