Re: SADDR

In a message dated 12/6/98 5:28:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bluwolf@earthlink.net writes:

<< Take heart - it is NOT a lethal disease, even if the family sometimes
 wishes that it was.

 Anyone familiar with this?  I've seen some cases floating around!

Absolutely familiar. Haven't most endurance riders suffered from this? On a
more serious vein, I experience a slight degree of this just from winter's
shorter hours of sunlight, and I live on the California central coast. Imagine
what it must feel like to those who live where the winter is really long and
the weather is much more foul! It doesn't bear thinking about!

BMc