Re: Eating Habits

Hi Trish

I can't speak for anyone else but personally if either of my two horses
started to eat their own droppings I would be worried. I would take it as a
sign that they are lacking in something in the mineral etc. department
rather than bored.

I would call my vet and discuss it with them.

Good luck.

Annette