Re: gangs/juniors

>Guess this is the mentality that keeps gangs going, huh?  I am sorry
>that you have this opinion; but it is yours.
>Karen
>Bald Hills area, Wa.

Ummm, Karen.....that was a joke.

I've ridden almost 1/2 my 2,000 miles with a junior in tow.

Angie (for anyone who checks the yearbook and says I only have 1900, I
didn't join AERC for 2 years....because it cost so much)

Angie McGhee & Kaboot
Wildwood, GA
Rides2far@juno.com
Kabootnme@aol.com

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
from Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.