Re: Kids Ride Free!!!!

Joe, Rides managed   3. and I had to underwrite each one.  Managing a ride
has nothing to dowith everyone carrying their own load.  As a side note,
does your comment mean that ride managers should expect to break eaven or
make a profit?  From my side of the fence I would suggest that if a person
wants to put on a ride then they take their chances.  Jerry Fruth AERC #
441

On Sat, 05 Dec 1998, Joe Long wrote...