Re: Apple cider vinegar

No I don't think this is the right thing at all. It's not the flavour that
matters but the purity of the product it needs to made from apples. You can
get Cider Vinegar mixed with wildflower honey (makes it more palatable) from
Hiltons Herbs who also distribute in the U.S. through a company called
Chamisa Ridge.

Hilton's Herbs products are very carefully produced as far as I can gather
and their cider vinegar is very high quality. I don't work for them - maybe
I should - but I buy their cider vinegar as well as other herbal products
and the vinegar smells to me good enough to put on salad etc.

Here's their email address: hiton.herbs.ltd@dial.pipex.com

If you let them know you're in the U.S. I'm sure they'll give you details of
the U.S. distributor.

Good luck

Annette