3 PB FS

8 year old gray 15.2 mare just needs polish, excellent over 3' fences, has a
few hundred trainng miles on her and is VERY athletic. Also 2 1996 fillies,
one SE gray 14.2 and growing. Her Crabbet/EEgyptian half sister is 15 hands
and HHIP HIGH! Both are fully ground trained, have been saddled and have had a
sneaky little jockey on their backs a few times! They have excellent legs -
all 3 - and gentle temperaments. Their pedigrees are beautiful, as they are
themselves. We will prbably sell all 3 in order to make room for our kids
(read, husband's) new horse AND to take a little pressure off of the stalls
cleaner (me!). We are insouthern Cal and references are available.