Re: KIDS RIDE FREE...

Hear, hear and somehow you strike me like the kind of person who would cough it
up, too!!  :)  I won't go that far.  I don't know that I agree about it being free
though i appreciate the discount and so does my daughter...she babysits and saves
her money to help pay for her entry fee which I don't think can be an all bad
thing... I don't deny her the opportunity (as she works hard conditioning her mare
right along with me) when she doesn't have the money but she helps out with camp
and helps pit crew and do whatever she can do to help out.  This is a family thing
for us... it's good for families to do things together like this.  What a feeling
it is!!  Too soon they'll be gone, too.   I wish more kids had the opportunity to
find out what the "high" of riding is like... thanks for a good letter, Frank!
I'll have to delete this one, though so the kid don't see it and get any ideas!
:)  Just joking!
Maggie