Re: KIDS RIDE FREE...

Amen!! I have 2 daughters who enjoy CTR's and the endruance rides. There
fellow 4H friends are astonished that anyone could spend 12 hours on the same
horse! We have converted quite a few from being "ring riders" to "real
riders". What fun! My husband and I always make room for 1 or 2 extra friends
and their horses...the1/2 price for Juniors is sooo helpful, the parents of
the other children realize what a bargain their kids are getting...lots of
riding, good food, meeting new friends, camping...etc...If kids could go
free?!..
Denise in WV