RE: Fastrack shelf life

I keep all of my supplements in our heated, air conditioned, vented, utility
room (along with anything else horse related, that needs a temperature
controlled environment).  I just put the proper amount of each supplement
into a small container and take it out to the feed area, at the time I am
going to feed it to the horses.  So many things say that they should be kept
within a certain temp range, that I wouldn't be using nearly the items I use
now, if I didn't do this. And my horse's corn oil is kept in the fridge (in
the kitchen).  So for me, using Fastrack has been no added trouble at all.

Marilyn and Khal and Scout in San Angelo, TX

(> In a message dated 12/4/98 12:55:43 AM Central Standard Time,