Re: Fastrack shelf life

In a message dated 12/4/98 12:55:43 AM Central Standard Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Anyway, he said to maintain the shelf life, just keep it from freezing
 and less than 90 degrees for extended periods of time and don't let it
 get wet.>>

Since I can't think of anybody, right off hand,  who has a temperature
controlled feed room, nor do I know of a STATE where the temperature doesn't
exceed 90 degrees and/or doesn't freeze, and guess that puts it back to the
person in R & D who told me exactly how it was.

Candy