stonewall saddle

Hi, This is in response to Liz in Mass,  I just got a Stonewall a month ago
and here is my feedback so far.  The stirrups hang under me not out in
front. The rigging is forward of my leg because my horse has a big barrel,
it feels comfortable to him though and the saddle is stable. Plenty of
D-rings. I went with a custom tree after measuring my horse and sending the
pattern to the company.  They felt his back was wider than any of the
standard trees they have.  It only cost additional $15.00 to go with a
custom tree.  But...the wait was long!  It took me 12 weeks to receive it.
I like it alot but its very different from the Wintec all purpose that I've
used for 5 years.  Takes some getting used to (as all new saddles do, I
guess).  Am anxious to really ride far in it but we are having the 4th
wettest November in past hundred so years in Oregon.
Hope this helps,
Kelly and Homerun