Re: Non-member fee

In a message dated 12/3/98 3:40:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, jlong@mti.net
writes:

<< really think that the Board didn't properly consider all of the
 ramifications of this, they just saw a way to get some "easy money"
 for the AERC coffers.  It they at least scaled it according to the
 ride category, avoiding such a large amount for the short rides, and >>
Now Joe even when you were on the board the above statement was not correct as
you know and it certainly is not now.  Maybe we should just buy a dart board
to decide major changes. Get real please!

We spend hours on the ramifications of everything and then half the time send
it back to committee to spend more hours.

Susan K