Re: PROBIOTICS

Hi, all.
     Once again I have been sitting on my hands throughout this
"discussion".  At the risk of really interrupting an escalating
vituperative (how's that for woids?)  , and in an uncharacteristic
potential commercial (which will probably make some people
even more annoyed),  I must say that my Company makes an
excellent "probiotic" product called Anidophilus, and I would
pit it against any of the more well-known brands any day or
night.  It is more concentrated, easier to mix, requires no refrig-
eration, and has a very, very long shelf life.
     Since virtually no-one on Ridecamp has tried it, as it is a
very new addition to our company, I cannot imagine a debate
starting on this product.  I would be more than happy to relate
specifics to anyone who would E-mail me privately.  We do
stand behind the integrity and quality of all we produce and sell.
This is our 40th year as a family owned and operated business
and our reputation is excellent.
    In case anyone wants to slap my hand for this "ad", please
understand that I feel compelled to give everyone a really
great alternative.  In fact, I will send a sample to anyone who
is willing to send me a self-addressed envelope.  I will even
stamp it for you.
     Please stop fighting, and try something new.  Thanks.  Linda (AVP)