Re: apology to board members

In a message dated 12/2/98 2:34:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vanhove@unavco.ucar.edu writes:

<< Since I cant take back the earlier e-mail I feel I must
 follow Angie's example and suspend myself from ridecamp for a few weeks while
 I think about how to write more correct (rather than hot-headed) e-mails. >>

Most of the board members don't know what we are going to be voting on until
we get there.  I personally liked your e-mail although I did not agree with
all of it.  Without people like you and Angie and some of the other outspoken
ones Ridecamp would be extremely boring.  Keep it up....Maryben