apology to board members

Monday I wrote an e-mail that I really wish I could take back. Some of
my text implied that I thought the board members were ignoring general
membership views and desires &/or making themselves inaccessible to the
members. Of course the board members are NOT ignoring members or making
themselves inaccessible, they try very hard to serve us and I (honestly)
did not mean for it to read that way. I meant to lament the fact that the
only thought I had about the mid-year meeting before it took place was "The
board is working hard, having a meeting in the middle of the busy ride
season."  It was the busy season in the mtn region anyway. But if I had
known about some of the things they were going to vote on in advance, I
would have been making the phone company very happy making sure that my
regional directors, as well as all the directors at large knew how I felt
about those things. Since I cant take back the earlier e-mail I feel I must
follow Angie's example and suspend myself from ridecamp for a few weeks while
I think about how to write more correct (rather than hot-headed) e-mails.

Teresa Van Hove (truly sorry to have sent such a flame filled e-mail)