Re: PROBIOTICS

I haven't tried it, but plan on getting a tub the next time I have an
order in to them.  I like the concentration of Optamax and like the
diversity of species, and I like the straightforward information in
their catalog.  I also like the fact that they don't use alot of
nonsense fillers that sound good but mainly just improve the profit
margins---a common trick used by many manufacturers, and a rip-off as
far as I'm concerned.

Susan G