25 competitors

Glenda,
	Not everyone is interested in doing a ride longer than 25 miles.
I know several competitors who are "career" 25 milers.  That's
what they want to do and that's what they do best.  There are alot of
people who travel around to all of the rides within a certain radius to
compete in 25 milers.  You can not assume, based on your own experiences,
that everyone is like you and wants to progress beyond 25's.

Karri and Shahn (lurking and learning)

http://people.tamu.edu/~krw3506
http://members.tripod.com/~shahn_2

"No man is an island, entire of it self; every man is a piece of the
continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy
friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am
involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell
tolls; it tolls for thee.

		--John Donne
		  Devotions upon Emergent Occasions
		  Meditation XVII