apology

Dear Ridecampers,
Please forgive my earlier indiscretions of having responded to some
posts via EVERYBODY... that had not been my intention.  I am mortified
to have offended anyone by making our discussion public but I still hold
the same feelings about riding LD.  I have sent apologies to the parties
involved but wanted to also extend my apologies to the rest of the
ridecampers... anybody know how to get rid of that reply all? .... I
have rarely, if ever, used it and since I upgraded my browser,
everything is in a different spot!  I promise to pay better attention
to it in the future!
Good night, all!
Maggie