Extra fees

I believe after reading all the posts that if the Awards were cut maybe not
the quantify but the expense.  Like anything where dollars go out spend less
dollars.  Most of us just ride with no plans for awards and the same group get
the awards.  I have no problem with this but the times I have been up for
awards it was sort of like I needed more space. The other thing to do is word
the entries different like was suggested.  Give a discount for membership not
a surcharge for nonmembers.  Lovell