OFF to WEC

We leave in the AM.. Fly out of Atlanta at 4PM

Carol will be working the email..both from here and our web site boxes.

HOWEVER-- do  not expect fast action from the email.. she does not do
this very well..

IF you really need something.. CALL or FAX

LEAVE a MSG on the machine If you want her to call you back.
She DOES NOT work the office much, so she will not be on the phone
watch.
She has a 'real job'   hehe
But will try to respond to all.

Another note DO NOT SEND ANY repairs until after Christmas
They will just sit on the bench

Hope this venture turns out ok.. and the horses get ready..

Will try to post email to endurnace.net as guest..if I can
Roger
EPT