need room to rent in San Jose, CA

Does anyone in San Jose have a room to rent near Willow Glen?
(within 15-20 minutes)  My husband has to move out of his rental
soon and we are havng a hard time finding a place. He is a great
roommate as he only sleeps there sunday pm thru wed. pm. Doesn't
need kitchen facilities but would appreciate a private bathroom.
He is extremely neat and clean (an engineer,need I say more?)
He comes home for 3 day weekends. Works 40 - 60 hours in 4 days so
only sleeps in his room, no cooking or social life.
Doesn't smoke or drink, pays bills on time etc.
   Please contact me at my email if you know of anything or
call Wendy at (530) 620-3923      THANKS!!