Re: Carolina 30/50/100

You would really like this ride, It's one of the most popular in the SE. Get
information from endurance.net. J.D. Fountain manages this ride, he has his
email address listed there.  This ride is held every year on the weekend
following Thanksgiving.  I've been 5 of the last 6 years and have really liked
it each time.  Be sure to bring your rain gear, the clouds follow JD, I think.
Hope to see you in 1999
Leigh Preddy SE