Re: mens' comfort

Since I am of the female persuasion, I can't answer directly to the men's
comfort issue.  However, I have ridden many miles with a friend who happens to
be male.  I asked him what his secret was and he always wears a cotton/twill
jodpur (sp?) type pant.  Always posts the trot. Oh and definitely briefs, not
boxers.  Hope this helps out!  Good luck.

Sylvia