Re: letter to AERC president

    The fashion your club "does" endurance sure sounds like the "endurance" I
remember and personally find attractive.  Congratulations.
    I used to believe that AERC stood for Any Endurance Rider Can...and your
club still seems to make that belief ring true.
    I hope for nothing but the best for the US representatives in Dubai....but
for you and your club members, some who struggle just to be able to
participate in a good weekend ride (of any length), I hope you retain your
individual flavor and keep promoting the sport in the manner you ride, not
what your drive.
    Frank in Fort Lupton, CO