AERC Annual Convention - Hotel Update!

From: Mike Jaffe
Email: mjaffe@vaultnet.com

If you or someone you know is planning on attending the AERC's annual convention in Reno, Nevada in February, please give extra consideration to staying in the host hotel, the "Silver Legacy." According to Doyle Patrick, the Executive Director of the AERC, the Silver Legacy is including a large part of the conference facilities at a greatly reduced rate based on a certain number of rooms being filled with convention attendees. Doyle talks about this in the upcoming December AERC Magazine. If we fail to make that expected number the AERC's costs for the event will undoubtedly increase. We ARE the AERC... let's show our support!

Mike Jaffe