Re: Baking Soda

Thanks to Heidi, Tom, Diane, Linda, Potato, Truman & Lovell for the input on
the baking soda.  I have forwarded all of your responses to my friend.  She is
really having problems with her server & it can't handle the load the being on
ridecamp at this time.  I'm sure that she will respond to you individually.  I
really appreciate learning from all of the endurance greats that are on this
list.  Y'all are GREAT!!!
Carla Jo Bass & Midnight Bay DBA+/