Re: TEVIS 1997 ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL NOV 30th

>>From Larry Suddjian, ....
>Mark your calendars for an exciting experience for all equestrians,
including
>coverage related to the 1997 Western States Trail Ride ~ "The Tevis Cup 100
>Miles One Day Ride".
>
>> Monday, November 30th at 9-10 PM (ET/PT)
>> "The Ultimate Guide ~ HORSES".
>> on the Discovery Channel

   This was on the Animal Planet channel last Sunday.  We got to see
ridecamper Judy Etheridge riding Shikos Tamaar, a horse we bought from her
that my junior is now riding.  The program was pretty good. The picture of
our horse was even better.

Jim Mitchell