Re: other options

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have thought of this since I do raise
Connemara ponies also, and they are well known as great driving horses.

I guess I just cannot quite give up the idea of endurance yet.  I raise
Arabians also, and have bred two fine mares which I was keeping for
myself to ride.I  have done endurance since BEFORE AERC was formed, so I
was very "hooked".  Thanks for your thoughts.....it is welcome.
Maureen